Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ben Comforts Jeni

As is our custom, we were checking out cars on the way from our house to Grandma’s house the other day.  What we think was a Corvette stingray passed us, and Ben mentioned it was his favorite car.  We discussed how it was a very curvy car, and I told Ben if he liked curvy cars he would marry a fat woman.  He was miffed at first, but then he asked if I was fat.  When I responded yes to his question, he said it would be okay then. 

Bradford then told us his favorite car was a Jeep, which means he’ll marry someone rugged who can take his quirks. 

Mark said his favorite was the Subaru Brat.  I hit him.

1 comment:

Candra Georgi said...

what do you deduce from that one? [i had to google that car]

and if you're fat than i'm morbidly obsess. you're skinny. period. end of story. thank you have a nice day.

love the convo in the car lol