I run the trails behind a nearby park every chance I get. They are my trails, and I love them. And now, if all goes well, I will get to run them with a bunch of other people and get a T-shirt for doing it. This is my very first trail race, and this is the first time there has been a race on my trails. I’m ever-so-excited about it—probably more excited about running 4.33 miles than I am about my day off, and you may already have read how excited I am about that.
And speaking of my day off, both my husband and another pigheaded concerned friend have told me not to hike alone. Waa. But that’s okay, because I have another plan for what to do with my day. Pedicure, anyone?
1 comment:
Goodness! You're going to be in a race?!
How insanely physically fit are YOU? You go, girl!
And yes, I must say that there's no way that my husband would be thrilled about my hiking alone, not that there's any danger WHATSOEVER that I'd want to do any such thing. For hiking = exercise and I'll leave that stuff to you.
A whole day - alone? Because- your DH is watching the children? And this happens - when?
Post a Comment