...Jeni describes how God is using eight children for her sanctification
Monday, February 01, 2010
Jeni Makes a Start
So I said we’re going to rid ourselves of 28 things a day this month, and today it was ridiculously easy to accomplish in the twins’ closet. Over 28 things, actually, to pass along or throw away, depending on their condition.
That sounds like a good challenge. I will be curious to observe your progress. :)
Glad you were able to attend to a great sermon yesterday. We drove by your church on the way to a friends' house a couple weeks ago, and I think I saw your huge van in the parking lot.
1 comment:
That sounds like a good challenge. I will be curious to observe your progress. :)
Glad you were able to attend to a great sermon yesterday. We drove by your church on the way to a friends' house a couple weeks ago, and I think I saw your huge van in the parking lot.
Post a Comment