Nathaniel and Grace went to the dentist today. Sadie and Sophie tagged along to watch so when it came their time to go to the dentist they would be familiar with what happens and not be scared. For awhile I had both girls watching Nate, but when Miss Tracy told me she had time to do one of the girls, I had to rethink that plan. Sophie, who when pressed will admit to being a Sumo wrestler, was the most likely of the two to agree to getting her teeth cleaned. I sent Sadie in to watch Grace, and sure enough, without sissy acting scared and scaring her, Sophie gladly got into the chair. She had second thoughts, though, when all the siblings were watching her and Sadie said she didn’t want to get her teeth cleaned, so I sent them to the reception area and stayed with Sophie. She did great. She chose bubble gum-flavored toothpaste, and she helped Miss Tracy with the polishing and with Mr. Thirsty. She took her pink bib to show daddy, and she got a pink balloon for her heroism. Go, Sophie-Loaf! ![]()
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Sophie Has Clean Teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment