Today is Grace's birthday, but there will be no presents, no pink-sugar icing, and no party. The fun all took place on Saturday, when Grace went to her very first tea with Grandma, Mommy, and all local aunts, both real and honorary.
Later the cousins and brothers got in on the action with an ice cream cake. Four year olds can be easy to please--a plastic cow, a wooden letter G, a winter coat and dress from the consignment shop, and some assorted toys from her brothers were her gifts from us.
I wanted to write more about her, about her sweetness. I wanted to tell you about her stubbornness over fresh-eared bunnies, but alas, I won't have time today.
2 comments:
Sorry I forgot your cookies today Gracie. We'll bring them by later this week.
Happy Belated Birthday, Grace! :D Love you!
Somehow I can never remember any of your kids' birthdays except Nate and the twins. :(
Post a Comment