

Of course Grace is just beautiful, even if her face is a mess from cupcakes and ice cream at the Twins birthday. These pictures are not from her Princess Goes Hotwheeling with Curious George party that she celebrated with her cousin Sean last night, but they are recent pictures. The first two were taken by my friend Tina. Grace wanted to dress up the baby Molly, probably because Molly was more cooperative than her own sisters. And then Tina got the shot of all of us, and it is the only shot I could find that showed Grace with her new pink bonnet around her neck.
She turns three tomorrow, and she is a delight to our souls. God bless you, dear Grace Elizabeth.
"My back is in horrible shape."
"I'll play the piano; that'll be better." (during worship singing time)
I wish I could think of more funny things she says or does, but unfortunately my brain is mush.
6 comments:
Wow, yes, she is beautiful. I miss you and love you and think of you a lot! Hug your kids for me.
(And I promise "write to Jennifer" is on my end-of-summer to-do list, right there next to the huge guilt I feel for not having done it yet.)
XO
How cute! I can't believe she is three! Thanks for sharing the pics! Laura
I love Grace in that picture with Molly; such a great smile. She is so sweet and beautiful.
Give her a birthday hug and kiss for me.
Happy Birthday, GracElizabeThompson! You sure are a cutie, and I miss your funnyness a lot! :) I love you!
Jeni, the writing on this blog cannot possibly come from a mushed brain. You just have six kids, that's all, and it's a joy to read about them! :)
P.S. "IT'S...A...BEAR!!" :D
Happy Birthday Grace. What a beautiful child of God you are!!
Post a Comment