Again, finally
The multiple pictures of the family sitting on the floor of our living room is only a taste of what I went through to get a picture with everyone looking at me without making a weird face. I think I ended up taking over a dozen pictures, and not one of them is Olan-Mills-acceptable.
So I'll bet you're wondering why I'm not busy doing school with the kiddies instead of blogging. It's because my homeschool room is an absolute wreck. Poor excuse, but true. My friend Lisa brought a car load of stuff from her sister who had just cleaned out her homeschooling supplies from 15 years ago. Lots and lots of fun stuff, but I have to get a bit more organized to fit it all in.
The kids are enjoying their new loot. Bradford is making a picture with those little beads that you iron into place, Ben is making Grace a doll for her birthday, and Nathaniel is looking through a book.
Taylor comes Tuesday to work on art with the boys, and I promised I'd have the mess cleaned up by then, so I've got to get busy. Ta ta.
4 comments:
Weird family pictures with funny faces are better than Olan Mills by far! They're oh-so-much more unique! ;)
Deja vu. Yeah, sometimes all those handmedown blessings are a temporary curse. At some point you might even say no. But all the autopilot creativity that goes on in those reorganizing days is a very important part of the development not only of kids but of mommy and household, too. God bless you with joy. And with the distinct ability to always keep returning to the main things.
P.S. It was I who took the cool picture of Becky's high heels under the Fontanini's piano. She uses it as her i.d picture, without so much as a byline to me!
Um...am I supposed to leave a credit to you underneath the picture on my profile? Doncha think that would be kind of tacky? Besides, you only took the picture, I was the one who cropped and edited it to make it look so cool! :P
Jeni, how did the chiropractor trip go?
Post a Comment