Pictures are posted. Mind you, these are not the sweet twin pictures like those our photographer captured today. Consider yourself warned.
On another topic, we have arrived. Not only does my father-in-law not despise our new house because it isn't brick, he actually likes it! He's been working there every day, painting, puttering, and napping. Tomorrow the refrigerator arrives. Hooray. I haven't been there since before the siding was painted, so I'm in for a big shock next week. Men from two churches painted the inside, the floors are completely different, almost all of our stuff is in, women from my mother's church will unpack it--all I have to do is move in and keep doing what I'm doing now. Nurse, feed, change diapers, nurse, feed, change diapers, try to nap, etc...
Now off to change a diaper...
4 comments:
God is praised.
Jennifer,thanks for the pictures, ummmmm I think. Seriously though, the babies are precious. I can't wait to see the birth announcements. (email me if you need my address)
How wonderful you have so much help. God is so good!
We miss you all!
Love,
Tina
When are you going to give us the
"sweet twin pictures?"
I'm glad that you have so much help. What a blessing from God!
Post a Comment