...Jeni describes how God is using eight children for her sanctification
Yay, it's working again! :)
Yeah, it was BIZARRE... to me your blog wasn't a blank green screen, it was a tangled web of strange HTML code. I thought ~ WHAT??I was worried you got sick of your blog and took it down. :(Hope all is well there. ~Jo's Boyshttp://josboys.typepad.com
I see words!
Pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!!
It's working here too, Jennifer. How are you doing? How are the boys. We miss each of you and send lots of love and hugs.Julie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay, it's working again! :)
Yeah, it was BIZARRE... to me your blog wasn't a blank green screen, it was a tangled web of strange HTML code.
I thought ~ WHAT??
I was worried you got sick of your blog and took it down. :(
Hope all is well there.
~Jo's Boys
http://josboys.typepad.com
I see words!
Pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!!
It's working here too, Jennifer. How are you doing? How are the boys. We miss each of you and send lots of love and hugs.
Julie
Post a Comment