Grandma T is holding Sadie, and Sophie is sleeping in a basket at the end of my bed, so I am taking this rare opportunity to update you on my life. It is still pretty simple. Anytime you wonder how we are or what we are doing, look at this post, because it won't change for awhile:
Nursing a baby, holding a baby, changing a baby, bottle-feeding a baby, burping a baby, snatching sleep, nursing a baby, holding a baby (you get the idea)
My life right now is babies. Often just the two of them is more than I can do easily, especially when they need to be fed at the same time. Tandem nursing is a nice idea and kinda funny to see, but it rarely works well for me.
The house is still about 40% boxes, but Mark is slowly getting the house in order. The new house is still new and fun for the boys, so they spend a lot of time puttering in the basement or playing with the neighbor children. (Julie, our new neighbor children are even peskier than those Thompson boys-really!)
I would write more, but Sadie is fussy and needs to nurse.
2 comments:
NO! *gasp* You did NOT move either just before, or just after, birthing twins?!?! OH, you have my total empathy. A friend of DH's mentioned just last month, "So, since this is the Forever Home, does that mean you aren't having any more children? I mean, you can't have them without moving, can you?"
The boxes can wait. The little ones can't. :-) Enjoy! And blessings.
Kiss those babies!
~Dy
Yes we did. Oh the stories I could tell about this move! Yes, the boxes ARE waiting, at least until Mark has a week off from school.
Post a Comment