Saturday, June 03, 2006

At Least Three Good Things Happen

Our piano will soon be the property of yet another Christian family. They came by today to check it out, and will figure out some way to get it to their house this coming week. Funny thing about that- it's old, has a cracked soundboard, etc, but I will miss it, especially at Christmas-time, because it was great for holding Mark's Christmas Village.

I spoke with my new midwife in Georgia, and I think I'll like her just fine. She comes to my house for all visits, and she can deliver my baby at home even if it remains breech, which she doesn't think will be the case.

A couple came to look at the house today for the second time, and another couple looked at it and liked it very much.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay for my lovely piano finding another loving Christian home! Who might that be!?