I decided to wait until the adjuster comes to rip out anything. The smell is a little less obnoxious or I'm just getting used to it or I'm just plain lazy. You decide.
I saw the most adorable aprons in Cottage Living, so I went to the website Kitschnglam to see more of them. Oh. My. They were really cute, but not $62 cute! Some were bargains at $40! NOT.
My precious jewel-green hummingbird checked out my front garden this morning. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my hummingbird?
Mark is watching a video for his degree, and it is very difficult for me to concentrate on writing while it is on. It is also driving me crazy, so I think I'll go floss my toes.
1 comment:
It's been so good to read your blog and catch up on what you all have been up to post-Wilma. Sure was a disruption, huh? We had no power for 12 days. Yuck! But the Lord is good. I really shouldn't complain because we didn't have any damage. My MIL has stinky carpet too-- I pity you! I can't stand to be inside her house.
I had a good laugh reading about your adventures in GA. The boys are too much fun!
Post a Comment