Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mark Instructs the Boys in Table Manners

I've been sick lately. So while I lay in bed on Sunday, trying not to cough, Mark served the boys lunch. I heard them grumbling about the food, complaining to him, and his response was particularly funny to me...

I don't care if there are lizards staring up at you from your plate, you will not complain about your food!

They ate it. and again on Monday when I turned the beef into a pizza roll with peppers and onions. and again on Tuesday when the potatoes and beef broth became soup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jeni! I LOVE the pictures of Ben as a cowboy! I don't think I've ever seen anything so funny! I laughed until my sides ached! I also loved his "remote-control airplane"!

Susan said...

Thou shalt not go for ten days without blogging. It is a sin and you may not have any more chocolate.