My parents and my honorary aunt and uncle came to our house this evening for a Happy Father's Day dinner, and while she was here I snapped some photos on her phone. Not the best quality in the world, but until I buy myself a camera, these will have to suffice.
For the first three pictures, I'm standing on my hearth, and I'm panning from right to left. Right is the living room area, in the middle is the break between living room and dining room and a fairly good view of our bottom windows. The left is our dining room, complete with people eating.
The next three are taken standing in front of our sliding glass door. Directly in front of you in the stacked marble fireplace. To the left is the living room with a view into my Office Cranny and beyond that to my bedroom. To the right is the dining room with a view into the Girls' Art Cranny and beyond that into the Keeping Room (where you see a bookcase filled with pantry items).
This one is taken from the Keeping Room as you come into the Great Room. This is the side of the fireplace with the guest book open and our first signatures on it. You can see a glimpse of my couch to the left, which should give you a sense of how this picture fits in with the others.
Two views off my Great Room Deck. The thing that looks like a road is my driveway, which winds around my house. Notice the Airsoft Bunker to the left. No one cares it is there, and it will probably still be there when you visit.
My bedroom. Unfortunately a dark picture. Notice the bins of things that need to be placed in the attic or behind the bed.
The next two are my closet. The first one showcases our first shelves. All the others have stained support strips, but here we were just practicing. To the right is the tankless hot water heater and the implements for laundering. And our dresser. Not pictured are the buzzing fluorescent lights.
I didn't want to take a full shot of the chimney because I didn't want to chronicle the stuff on the catwalk that needs to find a new home, but then I tossed my pride and took one.
No photo tour would be complete without the front porch freezer. Yup.
My friend posted a link to a lot of other photos of my house in a comment thread from a realty site. On there you can see a picture of the kitchen, keeping room, and outside. I did not take one today, because we've just had dinner for 13 but have not yet cleaned up, so it was (and is) a mess.




.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment