Mark answered my plea for a dinner date in admirable style. After dropping a friend off to the airport, we began our adventure with lunch at a French cafe. Next stop the Botanical Gardens, where we bought a family pass for less than individual one-time tickets for our family would have cost. Beautiful, beautiful place. I love gardens, even though I cannot grow one myself.
Next to IKEA where we decided on the spot to re-face the bottom half of our kitchen in something other than white. I think I was still in a twins-induced brain fog when I decided white cabinets would work in a family of (then) six kids. I regretted that decision about three months after they were installed, and that bad decision will be rectified within two weeks. Oh, and the cabinet fronts in question were on clearance, so they were cheap(er).
Mexican for dinner and dessert, and a B&B for well, bed and breakfast.
And why did he do all this for me? Because I whined. This is going to make it very hard to not whine in the future.
In other news, Mark just told me Nate started to put the milk in the cupboard and the cocoa powder in the refrigerator today. He caught himself and said, “I’m too young to get old; I’m only ten.”
No comments:
Post a Comment