Sophie again made us laugh tonight at dinner. She was having trouble keeping the softball corn holders in the ends of her corn, and when Nate fixed them for the third time, she said “If those balls come out again…” and when I suggested “cry” to finish her sentence, she accepted it. “…I’ll cry.”
Bradford then told her if she cried, he would hit her over the head so she would really have something to cry about. Shocked, she looked at him and scolded, “Bradford, that is not good. God does not like punching.”
And later I mentioned to Mark that I was able to hum a hymn tune and play the descant on the piano. Knowing how musically challenged I am, he was impressed. Bradford, however, wasn’t. He told me I needed to do the descant on my flute… that one will take a bit more practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment