Well, today I was supposed to drive with the boys to South Carolina to pick up 103 gallons of milk. A friend of mine was supposed to watch the girls at Grandma’s house. But that is not the way it happened. Sophie was throwing up at 5 a.m. this morning, and Sadie joined her at 7. They are now on my bed eating toast and listening to Misterslippi River Race for the gazillioneth time this week. Grace and Patie are also in my bedroom hanging with us, and my big plans for the day are to get the sheets washed. I asked Sheila if she preferred dealing with sick girls or if she was in the mood for a road trip. She opted for the road trip, and I hope they all have a great time.
1 comment:
who is always bringing these stomach viruses home? sorry. good friend.
Post a Comment