I can’t always remember which of my children likes what food, but this one is important so I’ll write it down. Patie likes the green pieces of Molly’s food.
Other than the fact that Patie is continually either eating dog food or trying out Grandma’s sewing machine, things are going well here. Bradford takes care of the dog’s morning needs, and I don’t have much to do. Except keep Patie out of trouble, and trust me, that is a full time job. This morning I checked email and my budget program, and while I spent five full minutes on the computer, Patie climbed on the table and helped herself to syrup and powdered sugar.
Tonight we went to the neighborhood pool, and it was therein discovered that Patie liked the wading pool and was not deterred by several headlong dives into it. Did I mention she was a full time job? Not as busy as I was with the twins, but she keeps me busy enough. Bad, bad baby.
1 comment:
Cute, cute baby. :)
Post a Comment