Thursday, June 03, 2010

Jeni Wisely Spends Two Dollars

For the last three days, we have gone to the pool in the evening.  No way was I going to take seven kids to a pool—even a pool with a lifeguard—by myself.  So we’ve gone in the evenings, and it’s been moderately fun fetching a toddler from landing headfirst in the wading pool every couple of minutes and then giving up on the wading pool altogether and holding a toddler plus one twin in the big pool while daddy sat on the side of the pool with the other twin. 

Until tonight.  Today I purchased dollar armbands for the twins, and after a twenty second lesson on How to Keep Your Legs Behind You and How to Kick and Move, they were good to go.  And really cute.  So now I only have Patie Bug to carry around with me, but that isn’t so bad.  Especially when I can pawn her off on daddy for a minute or two. 

No comments: