I think that every six weeks or so is often enough to clean. I am wiped out, and I only did the first level. I did more than a surface cleaning, and evidently I hadn’t cleaned the couch that is in our school room—ever. We had the couch in our condo in Oregon, and when we moved to Florida we gave it back to my parents. When we moved to Georgia, we again took it from my them, and it was in our basement for a couple of years. I moved it to the schoolroom in early January when I did a big re-organizing of the house. Today when I cleaned out the crevices I found an Albertson’s receipt from 1995! More of the same type cleaning on the second level is on the agenda for tomorrow, and we’ll end our break with a clean house. Oh, the joy!
Now I’m off to rest up, because tomorrow I get to run! in the woods! We haven’t run on the trails in a long time, and it will be interesting to see how we do. It doesn’t take long to get our fitness back, but we are currently out of shape because we have yet to be consistent due to illness or weather. Soon, though, we’ll decide on a race and begin training in earnest. Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment