Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jeni Got New Shoes

I bought very inexpensive trail shoes that had good ratings.  Tomorrow I get to try them out.  Maybe I’ll stop falling if I have better traction. 

I haven’t mentioned lately how much I love to run in the woods because I haven’t done much running in the woods.  Last week was incredible.  Aside from getting lost and going a mile more than we’d planned, that is.  Or maybe because we did so much more than we’d planned.  We found Pine Tree Corridor, and we ran again on Old Man With A Stick Trail.  Then there was Desolation Summit and Bywater Way.  If we had been on the gravel track, we would have done three laps and called it a day, but to get lost in the woods means we had to get back out.  Very fun, but I think I’ll take a map tomorrow. 

No comments: