I did finally get to the dining room and hallway. Nate, Grace, and Ben helped. Bradford waited for everyone to be finished so they could play football. Not sure why, exactly, because after 5 minutes, there was rampant fighting. So they were all called in, and they sat on the couch until lunch was served. And one of the twins used the time to draw on the couch. With a pen. Fun, fun.
I'm lacking energy today, so here on the couch I now sit, blogging about my pointless life. Blah. Blah.
I'm hoping that Mark's school load is not so heavy next week that I can't go to a reunion of sorts with old co-workers. There are only a couple of them I remember much, but those couple I would like to see. I'm tempted to make up a booklet that is entitled "Everything You Wanted To Know About Jennifer" and leave the inside blank. I've actually only ever been to one reunion besides a family reunion, and it was for Mark rather than me. Do people really want to know what you've seen and done, or is it a way to check out who's gotten fat? We'll see.
1 comment:
Your life is FAR from pointless. At the very least it provides entertainment for your blog readers. Don't ever stop! ;)
Post a Comment