Benjamin’s birthday was fun for me, because I knew he was getting his trumpet, but he didn’t. He opened his books, and then he opened his trumpet book and care kit. He was excited enough about those, and while he was telling me that I didn’t have to buy him the Standard of Excellence trumpet book (thanks, Ben, I wasn’t aware of that!) because he got it for his birthday, my dad brought in the trumpet case and put it in front of him. When he finally noticed, he was thrilled.
And now, after about two weeks of steady practice, we hear some decent songs. I was trying to upload a video for your listening pleasure, but it was taking too long, so I’ll work on that some other time.
1 comment:
All of the pics are so great!! Thanks for posting them!!!! A family picture...I can't remember the last time we had a family pic either and we don't have as many as you do!!!!
Post a Comment