Now that we are approaching 2 weeks until my due date, which I have no intention of carrying the baby to, I guess we need to think about names. The middle name, thanks to Kilby saving us from ourselves, will not be Elizabeth, but I do want it to begin with an "E." The first name must begin with a letter that makes a word when put in front of "ET." So what are my choices?
BET--already have two boys with names beginning with "B," so probably not.
GET--have one already, but another would be okay.
JET
LET
MET
NET
PET
SET--already have two of these, so probably not.
WET--um, probably not, unless I want to pay for therapy.
Either G (Gardenia), J (Juanita), L (Latitia), M (Missy), N (Nessy), or P (Petunia).
Okay, I've thought about it. Now I can go make dinner, which is a little more pressing.
5 comments:
I stil think ECT would be funny or FAT. :)
Wanda Eugenia. :P
Lydia Emeth (which is Hebrew for truth) or Emett or Emette or Emmette or Emmeth or howver you wanted to spell it
Lydia Emmette is very pretty. Wanda Eugenia. . . sounds destined to be a janitor (janitress?) in an inner-city school.
Well if you did Petunia, the first three letters of her first name would be the same as her initials. Jason's name is like that and he thinks it's cool... but then again, Petunia IS a pig's name... You could do Petal? Petra? Or scrap it and name her Apple Nessy. ANT. I like it. Is she there yet?
Post a Comment