Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jeni Sets a Record by Posting Yet Another Picture

This picture is similar to one that will be on our Christmas card. Do you know how many shots it takes to get a decent picture of six children? Ask my sister, because she is the one who spent probably 10 hours taking pictures of the kids this fall. I guess that is what happens when you have the coolest camera and the most talent in the family.

I am anxious to get those Christmas photocards ordered, and I've been tempted to put a generic baby picture on the card (who would know-they all look alike) so I can finish them off. Alas, we still haven't finally settled on a name, and I'm not exactly sure when the baby is coming. Mark, my mother, and I all agree that this weekend would be the best time to deliver the baby, and even my midwife has me penciled in for Sunday. So maybe I should go ahead and order the cards. Hmmm.


This baby is cute. Maybe I should use this picture for the Christmas card. Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

No comments: