After picking Sadie up last night when she cried out, thinking that she might be feeling sicker, I remembered that sleeping with a baby or toddler is sweet for about the first 20 minutes, and after that it gets old. Fortunately, I was able to transfer her back to her crib, so we both got better sleep.
It's on days like these that I'm especially glad that I don't have to get three boys ready for school by 7 AM.
Newsflash: I will have a nanny for the twins for awhile next year. Oh! do they ever need one. Besides keeping them in their cribs all day, I haven't figured out how to keep track of them at all times. My walls are filled with murals to prove this. Last night I had them in my tub. No toys, because they drink from them. Not a problem! While I was standing five feet from them washing Grace's hair in the sink, they unscrewed the top of the drainer and used it as a cup. They also slid down the sides of the tub and splashed water everywhere.
2 comments:
Is it Nanny Deb or Nanny... uhh, okay, I admit I only watched Nanny 911 enough to remember one of their names.... Anyway, is it Nanny 911?
Nope. Not Nanny 911. I'm not sure I would qualify for such a show. Or if I would want to qualify. People who tell me what such-n-such a nanny does for this or that problem annoy me--well, the one time it happened, it annoyed me.
No, my nanny will discipline from a Biblical perspective, teach my children philosophy and Greek, and she gets a discount at Starbucks.
Post a Comment