Well, Mark and Bradford have been gone for about 2 hours now, and I've got a messy kitchen, crying babies, and dissatisfied boys. Hopefully it is going better for the campers, but since the cell phone coverage is very sketchy at the camp, I can't reach him to find out if he got checked in okay.
Planned for the time Mark is gone is to clean the schoolroom and living room, build an office in the basement, and otherwise keep the house running smoothly. Based on my first two hours alone, I would rate my ability to accomplish this as poor. Fortunately, my mom and dad will be here on Tuesday, and he is the one building the office, and my mom is in charge of running my house while I pick up dropped nails and fetch things for my dad. Should be fun.
3 comments:
How long are Mark and Bradford gone for? Praying you do way better than you expect! :)
Love you all.
HELP!!!! I HAVE LOST YOUR PHONE NUMBER...
EMAIL ME OR GIVE ME A CALL SO I CAN HAVE CAREY CALL YOU!
THANKS...VALENCIA
hi...hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment