Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jeni Tests This Cool New Thing



I'm on Mark's computer working on my new home schedule. That is finished. It's insane, but it's done. I was going to begin the new chore chart when I noticed this feature for blogging. Of course I had to try it out. My question is, Does this actually work?

[Added on Friday]
No, it didn't work. I need a host for images other than Blogger for the picture to show up, so I just edited it to put it in. Cool shot, eh? I love Mark's camera's zoom lens.


Got my second ultrasound. Placenta previa resolved, anatomy fine, so we are in the clear for a home birth. Only one small cyst on an ovary, which I was told was typical. We can also get serious about selecting a name (which we are going to be silly about and not tell anyone). For now the baby is named Patience, but come December I'm pretty sure that will be changed.


Off we go to camp now with my sister and nephews. Fun times! Mark is packing the car, Nate is switching the towels to the dryer, and I'm taking it easy on orders from my midwife. Tally-ho.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the cool new thing is a large blank space, yeah!

Anonymous said...

OK, so there's some extra space where a picture could fit. Maybe even a picture of 6 good looking children....

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear (read) the good news about your pregnancy.

Camera zoom is the best! ;)

I can't believe how big Sadie & Sophie have gotten since December!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Great news on your pregnancy. YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Congratulations re: the ultrasound!! A friend in TX just had a baby named Patience, their sixth. Happy camping.