And the winner is Grace. She began throwing up Saturday morning (on my bed) and it continued through the evening, and then she had diarrhea all last night.
My life seems consumed with bodily fluids and sickness right now, so I can't think of much else to write about, but it isn't all bad. Most of the messes have made it into appropriate receptacles, and it gives me something to think about other than myself.
I didn't mention that our carbon footprint became much larger after a tornado ripped through our area. Our house, electricity and phone lines, and selves are all intact, but part of our fence, six of our trees and many more branches are not. They are all outside rotting, emitting who-knows-how-much carbon dioxide. Maybe I should make it up to the environment by installing a wind turbine on my roof. BWAhahahahahaha.
Okay, something about the healthy kids, right? In a nutshell: Bradford-still weird, Nathaniel-still goofy, Sadie-still alternately whiny and sweet.
2 comments:
Yay for putting more CO2 into the atmosphere which will help more trees grow back in place of the ones the Tornado took down!
Wow. Sounds like fun at your house! :) We'll pray for some poop-puke-spit free days for you. (Uh, not really sure why I put in that part about spit, but... whatever!)
PS Sorry I missed you on facebook but I do leave my computer on and running unattended a lot during the day. You know, wasting energy and whatnot.
Post a Comment