Now it is Benjamin and Sophie. After exhausting their stomach reserves, they are now working on a colon cleanse. Poor things.
One day this will all be a vague remembrance, but yesterday, it was fresh. In a nutshell, it wasn't a good day, and when I came to the end of myself, sobbing on the floor of my room, trying to think of something to praise God for in the midst of the chaos of sick children with a sick mommy, Grace asked me if I needed a blanket. If anything is wrong with me, she tucks blankets around me enough to suffocate me. Not feeling up to a suffocation, I told her I didn't need a blanket, but I could use a hug. I praised God for her.
3 comments:
we will pray for everyone to get better soon.
More (((HUGS)))) from Tina and prayers.... I bet the hugs from Grace are much better though... :):)
I wish I could give you a hug right now, too. Love you and praying for you. :)
Post a Comment