Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jeni Wonders About the Future

Found this from my sister in my inbox this evening (can't you just see her sitting there in my inbox, handing me a letter?):

The good news is dad is going to try to get off early so I can make it to scouts tomorrow night. The bad news is the boys have the chicken pox. Even more bad news is when they were the most contageous was last week when we were at your house.


No, my kids (besides Bradford, because I was young and dumb) do NOT have the chicken pox vaccination. So of course I'm wondering if my kids are going to get the chicken pox, but more importantly, if they do get it, can I convince Taylor to design t-shirts for everyone. If I have to nurse 6 very young children though this plague, I absolutely want a t-shirt.

Will keep you posted.

4 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

praying for ya'll and hope Chicken pox doesn't hit!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! At least if they get it now, they're still young. Man, it hurts when you're older!

I wish I could come up an help you nurse your six kids through the chicken pox plague! :(

Julie said...

Oh Jennifer, hold on tight and I'll pray that the ride does NOT begin.

God bless

Jordan said...

Fill me in-- What's wrong with the chicken pox vaccine?

Best wishes through the scratching to come!