Mom: How do you feel, Ben? (asked because he was throwing up yesterday)
Ben: Fine.
Mom: What sounds good for breakfast?
Ben: Maybe a bagel. Toasted. Can I put strawberry cream cheese on it?
Mom: Toasted is good. It is easier to digest. Not too much cream cheese, though. We want to make sure you're not throwing up any more first.
...
(Ben makes and eats his bagel, and also makes and drinks chocolate milk)
...
Ben: Did you clean up my throw up yet?
Mom: What!?
Ben: It's in your bathroom. I threw up before breakfast.
Any bets on when I'll see that chocolate milk again?
2 comments:
I feel your pain! Hughes had the throw-ups this weekend too!!! Thankfully, he has learned to use the trashcan!
I give it two hours before you see the milk again...sorry!!!!
Oh, I am SO sorry for you guys! I hope Ben (and anyone else who might get sick) gets better really soon. I would hate to miss seeing you AGAIN! :(
Love you and praying for you.
Post a Comment