This morning I was awakened at 3:50 by Sophie, who could not breathe properly and was coughing about every 10 seconds. I ended up taking her with me to Kroger at 4 so Mark could get some more sleep.
I'm not at my mental peek at 4 in the morning. I was thinking that I would do some shopping for next week so I wouldn't have to do any tomorrow, but 3 gallons of milk, 2 packages of lunchmeat, and 2 boxes of stretch-tite probably won't hold a family of 8 for a whole week. I also bought a lot of medicine in hopes that early morning trips to the store will be unneccesary.
At 6:22, after having not slept at all, I heard Bradford up. Upon investigation I found him in full cowboy attire at the entrance to his sleeping siblings' room. Um, I didn't handle that one well--told him very plainly that he could go to the basement to play or back to bed to sleep, and if I heard anything from him I would tar and feather him.
Then at breakfast, I picked up the container with cheerios by the lid and dumped about 2 cups of cheerios all over the floor.
Now the babies are making a complete mess of the schoolroom, and the children have done zero schoolwork.
I can already tell this is going to be a sanctifying day.
No comments:
Post a Comment