Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sadie Is a Bad Baby


I left Sadie and Sophie in their highchairs while I helped Bradford make hamburgers last Friday. The highchairs were touching and facing each other.

When I came back upstairs, I heard loud complaining noises coming from Sophie, and this picture might give an indication of what was so wrong. [I did not leave Sadie precariously perched on top of her sister to search for my camera--this photo was staged. However, this really is what I saw.]


I now remember to buckle this bad baby.

3 comments:

Tina said...

LOL!

The Crazy Lady said...

Ok, so I wrote this long comment yesterday and couldn't get it to save so I got fed up and quit! Joshua would climb out of anything if he wasn't strapped in. Hughes was so cautious that I am getting used to this! Love the picture and the new look of the blog! Hope you are having a good week! We just got back from my grandmother's. The boys got flu shots last night...did not go well. This is my one morning with a quiet house so I am enjoying it by writing you a LONG note! Bye

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's hysterical!

Nice new template. ;)