Monday, October 15, 2007

the Rope Saga Continues

The rope. Remember the rope that Bradford confiscated from the garage and fashioned into a swing? That got boring (doesn't just about everything?), so it became a pulley. Pulleys are useful for lifting things into the air, like Nate's scooter or a red bucket filled with sticks. Just in case you were wondering. Which you probably weren't. But now you know.

Ropes are also useful when you want to pull a friend down a grassy hill on a grass sled made of two pieces of wood nailed together.

They are also useful for making exercise machines, which Bradford did earlier. I was intending to get a picture, but of course I didn't know where my camera was.

At the moment of my typing, the rope is being using to tie Bradford up and pull him around the yard. Now that is useful.

[ May I just insert that I am still coming to terms with the fact that a man whose mission in life is to spew forth LIES and brainwash as many people as he can just won the Nobel Peace Prize. ]

Oops. While I typed my parenthesis, the rope's role changed slightly. Now Ben is tying Bradford to a tree. Let's hope he knows some good knots. heh heh heh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D I saw some good knot lessons in that Big Book of Danger for Boys, or whatever it's called. Sounds like your boys could have helped write it.

Anonymous said...

Their creativity knows no bounds. :D

Ditto about Al Gore. >:(