Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jeni Does the YouTube Thing

This is it. It'll only take 6 minutes, and if you are feeling whiny, grouchy or lazy this might give you a solution.

Ah. The answer to so many of my problems. Fortunately, I have a friend who will tell me the same thing and not charge $5.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:P I do believe I sent it to that friend with approximately the same comment. In a way I think this psychologist was closer to Christianity than any ever was!

SomeOne said...

My dear, your comment and mine are completely different. You thanked said friend for a kinder, gentler version, and I am grateful for a cheaper one. :P yourself

Unknown said...

Hahah...fair enough.

KLeBlanc said...

Thanks for sharing the funny video...that's our new marital problem solver...Liz

SomeOne said...

Liz,

When Mark saw it he said that I should take it to heart. :)