Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jeni Wonders How She Forgot

A few pictures that I dumped from my camera recently. In no particular order...

Bradford on his 9th birthday. The boys decorated the cake.





Nathaniel's attempt at Van Gogh. I gave him yellow, red, blue, white, and black and told him to have at it. The red and green dots are his tries at Van Gogh's characteristic style.


Thunderstorms are scary, unless you sleep with a sibling in mommy's bed.


Sadie and Sophie together. They're just so cute.


Ben's attempt at Van Gogh. Alright, he was distracted and tried to paint a motorcycle instead, but when that didn't work, he changed it to a truck. Does that make it a Truck Gogh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the art work!!!!

Shannon said...

I am laughing out loud all by myseslf! Truck gogh! Haha!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids!! :)