Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jeni Experiences Camera Envy

Above, the picture I took of my baby Phoebes.

Below, the picture my sister took of her baby Robins.

Wow. and Waa. (Okay, not really "waa", because if I had the money she spent on her really cool camera, I wouldn't use it to buy a camera, but I really do love her pictures and I'm glad she has the camera. Guess who's taking our family picture this year? Heh heh.)

6 comments:

MouseAnne said...

You can't afford my photography rates... I have a camera to pay off.. hehehe

SomeOne said...

Brat.
:)

Okay, since I'm not sending out Christmas cards I don't really need a picture. Your rates! *snort*

Julie said...

Alright ladies, go to your corners.

; )

And both pictures are equally as beautiful at showing some of God's wonderful creations.

SomeOne said...

Go to her photo blog via her regular blog and see the rest of her fabulous pictures, and then you'll see exactly what I mean. They are just perfect, and I wouldn't doubt if she someday went professional.

Tina said...

wow, you are right. beautiful photos.

MouseAnne said...

Ok... I'll take your Christmas picture, but only if you potty train Sean.