Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Picture Alert

Finally.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Love em. you are so blessed to live around so much beauty. Now I need to go find some beauty here, even though I may have to look harder and longer for it.

SomeOne said...

Tina,

I, too, hated living in South Florida--until I began gardening. Okay, until Robin came and planted things in my yard.

I miss the bouganvilla (wrong spelling, but you know what I'm talking about). I also miss the gardenias, the blue butterfly, the year-round butterflies, the brunfelsias, the plants that were ever-blooming there that here are annuals. I could go on and on.

Get yourself a planter and put something beautiful in it. Like a Louis Phillipe Rose (at Alexander's nursery on Flamingo Road they are under $15 and you can't kill them.) Milkweed will bring butterflies. Plant a firespike now for guaranteed hummingbirds in October.

Happy Gardening.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! When we travel we try to find an embassy suites so you get two rooms for the price of one! And they usually have a kitchenette. You could take him for a day trip to the new Atlanta Aqauriam! Hope whatever you do it will be fun!!!