Let's see. Susan was here for less than 24 hours, and we had her make breadsticks, play her fingers sore on our piano, teach Bradford to make pancakes, and give Grace a bath. Not bad.
It was absolutely wonderful to have a singing Beisner girl in the house again, even if only for a short time. Grace called her Kilby. Grace also played the piano today as she saw "Kilby" play last night. It was sweet to hear her play and sing. Maybe she will fulfill Mark's dream of having a musical child.
We took her to the airport, and even though I've driven that road at least 4 dozen times, today I found myself on 85 North instead of 75 North. We got to Chik-Fil-A so late that I decided to blow off Grace's nap (a once-yearly occasion) and go in so they could play. 6 kids going into a restaurant! Two people asked if they were all mine. Ha. Maybe I'll get a shirt made.
3 comments:
Definitely get a shirt made. In fact, I think I'm going to make one for you! :)
That is so funny that Grace calls all three of us Kilby! I wonder if she'll ever get us straightened out!
Miss you and love you! :)
I sure do miss it when you don't post. Of course I understand, and I am always so excited to see a new one!!
Heh. It was so great to be with y'all. It feels weird that I won't see you again soon.
Grace calls me Kilby except half the time she stops and says, "You're not Kilby." And then I say "I'm not Kilby, I'm Susan." And then she says, "Oh, you're Susan. Hi Susan." And she loves to toy with the idea that we're both Eyizabeths. Grace rocks.
Post a Comment