Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jeni Posted Pictures of Her House (and then deleted them)

Technology is amazing. I had on here links to aerial photos of my former and current neighborhoods, but they are now gone. I think this is a private blog, but one can never be certain or too careful.

Just imagine one photo of a bunch of houses very close together, and another of houses further apart, with trees between them. Or better yet, come visit and see for yourself. :)

3 comments:

SomeOne said...

Like I want a star covering my house! I did that on purpose for both houses, because I wanted to see the tops of them.

Compleat Mom said...

You made a good choice. But I still miss you.

Anonymous said...

You know, let me just say that at the time while you were trying to sell house numero uno, and were having such an awful time, it would be a ZILLION times worse now. The price would be in the basement now! In retrospect, the sale was soooooooo a great thing for you guys. Y'all would still be there, like we are, *sigh*. Be glad that you got out when you did!!!!! :)

~Jo's Boys, who LOVED your Christmas letter