Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Becky takes it upon herself to post pictures

Because Jeni has been inexcusably lax in that area of her life. Well, no. I would be the first person to tell you she has every excuse in the world not to post pictures! But I knew you all would want to see some before she had the time to do it again. So click on over to her photo blog, and take a look! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a real caterpillar?? That thing is HUGE!!!
Love the pictures. Thanks Becky!
Thanks for the clothes Jeni. I loved them!!
Love,
Tina

Kilby said...

The house looks SO good. I wish I could see it finished. Also, Grace is growing up too fast. You need to start pouring coffee down her throat and not allowing her to sleep. Or maybe just give her a big kiss from Doby next time you see her.