Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jeni Has Another Birthday and Gets Lots of Presents

Is it my imagination, or do birthdays just keep getting better and better for me?

Sophie gave me six hours of sleep without her.

My mother brought me a Green Tea Frappucino and scones from Starbucks, Lunchables for the kids, and a two new kinds of Stash tea. She put together my dinner in the crockpot.

Becky re-organized my pantry. She's now reading Pilgrim's Progress to the boys. She also is making me a chocolate cherry cake.

Mark bought me a van and rose bushes. He put up curtains in our room last night.

I'm a blessed woman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are!! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy BIRTHDAY dear Jeniiiii... Happy Birthday to you!! Now you have been sung to also!
Love,
Tina

Jordan said...

Hooray and happy birthday. I'm glad to be blogging again too. That way I don't miss all my buddies so much.

Compleat Mom said...

You ARE a blessed woman.

Kilby said...

Yeahhh, I think so.