Thanks for the beautiful pictures, and there was even one of you!! Loved them!! They are adorable! And am I right in thinking that Sadie looks a little like Bradford? Love, Tina
Haha, isn't that what I told you? Sadie shouldn't be Benj's baby, because really, Grace looks most like Benj and Sadie is going to turn out to be Bradford's sister. The Tater-Sophie thing is the most obvious, though. I guess it's just an every-third-child thing...AJ and I look a little alike.
7 comments:
That is SO, SO cute! :)
Those are ALL such darling photos! I especially love the "Mom, why is she eating me," and the one of you with Sadie and Sophie.
By the way, I think you should go with Elinor. :)
Can't wait to be up there!
Beautiful, wonderful, fabulous pictures. Thanks.
Thanks for the beautiful pictures, and there was even one of you!! Loved them!! They are adorable! And am I right in thinking that Sadie looks a little like Bradford?
Love,
Tina
That is the sweetest, funniest, most precious photo I think I've ever seen. How darling!
Dy
Tina, Sadie does look like Bradford. Good job.
Haha, isn't that what I told you? Sadie shouldn't be Benj's baby, because really, Grace looks most like Benj and Sadie is going to turn out to be Bradford's sister. The Tater-Sophie thing is the most obvious, though. I guess it's just an every-third-child thing...AJ and I look a little alike.
Post a Comment