The baby is still breech, and I've only 11 or so days to go till my due date. I have been to two different chiropractors, have done every silly thing I'm supposed to do to get the baby to turn, but s/he's not turning. Not yet. I'm not anxious, but I am praying for my baby to turn before labor, and I'm asking you to do the same.
"Be anxious for nothing... bring your requests before God."
3 comments:
Dear Father God,
We come both humbly and boldly before your throne as suppliants. Please be with Jeni during these final tough days of her pregnancy. Stregthen her and prepare her body fro labor. We ask that SET will be a happy healthy baby who is born naturally and that a C-section will not be necessary. We thank you that we can trust that you do all things well and we praise you. In Jesus name, amen.
Certainly will pray. I just wish I could be around to help you out with the kids, etc., nine days or so from now!
It's a good thing that baby didn't get turned. She would have been all knotted up with her little sister! Praise God. I am DYING to talk to you and to hear every detail. But get some rest first.
Post a Comment