Well, how annoying is that! I wrote about the four houses we've narrowed our search to, and then when I went to post, only the title came up.
Providence, right? I'm not supposed to bore you with the nitty-gritty details of our house search. So here is the speedy version.
House #1: not for sale, exactly, but we may make an offer anyway. Old, old house in downtown that needs to be renovated.
House #2: newer house and in better condition that house #1, but still needs quite a bit of work.
House #3: 5 year-old house in a swim/tennis community.
House #4: not-yet-built house in brand new subdivision.
They all have pros and cons, but any one of them would be fine with me. I told Mark I am going to sleep now and will wake up Monday. At that time he can let me know which house he put an offer on.
And now for the funny kid stuff... Ben came to me last week, after living in Georgia exactly two days, and told me he didn't like Georgia. Why not? Because there are no circle cul-de-sacs (my parents don't live near one) and the roads are slanted. He also misses his friends terribly.
Bradford is getting more and more used to going into the basement. He still won't go alone, but the four of them like going down together to play. Having a place to send them to cut down on noise in the main level is sooooooooooooooo nice. A basement is on the top of my "Gotta Have" list.
In other news, I met my midwife yesterday. She's nice.
Now I'm off to mundane things like laundry and cleaning.
3 comments:
Um, NO!!! You are NOT allowed to only post a TITLE and not a BODY of a blog!!! Um, NO!!!!
See to it that you fix this little blogging error, please, and pronto!!!
Are you glad you used Assist2Sell??
~Jo's Boys
Please tell Ben I miss him and he can call me on my cell phone and say hi whenever he wants.
I vote for House # 3, without having seen any of them, of course, because then you could bundle up the active children and take them swimming which is DIVINE.
Thank you so much for what you wrote to me. It helped a whole, whole lot. I will be avoiding those that didn't work out for you. :(
Glad you found so many houses that would work for you!!
Love,
Jo's Boys
Post a Comment