Friday, June 09, 2006

the Official Update is Given (for what it is worth)

We were supposed to close on our house in Georgia in less than one week. Guess that won't be happening. Will we still get it? I wish I knew...

Mark's Florida certification has gone through, but we are still waiting for the paper to come in the mail so he can fax it to Georgia. Will he get Georgia certification in time to get a job at the school he wants to be at? Your guess is as good as mine...

People still come to look at our house, and most go away thinking it is too small. They are right. Will someone come soon and decide that the size is do-able and make an offer? I hope so...

Mark does not have a job in Florida next year. His jobs at Flamingo Road have been filled. We need to move to Georgia regardless of the details, so I can get settled in with my new midwife and Mark can be on sight to get a job as soon as possible. When will we go? Soon, but no definite plans have been made...

Still praying for closure...

1 comment:

MouseAnne said...

Keep your chin up... Everything will work out for the best. God will have everything fall into place in due time. The hardest part is waiting.