Jenn, if you need help moving just let me know. I am always up for a road trip. I'll drop the monsters off at grandmas and drive an empty car down for you. Chris will be working 12 hour mids for the next three weeks so he won't even know even know we are gone. And I doubt it will fit in your van.
2 comments:
Jenn, if you need help moving just let me know. I am always up for a road trip. I'll drop the monsters off at grandmas and drive an empty car down for you. Chris will be working 12 hour mids for the next three weeks so he won't even know even know we are gone. And I doubt it will fit in your van.
C'mon, it would be fun watching a pregnant lady wrestle a piano into a mini-van!
It's FREE! The least she can do is figure out how to pick it up herself! Sheesh!
Post a Comment