...Jeni describes how God is using eight children for her sanctification
Monday, May 22, 2006
Jeni Posts New Pictures
I posted some pictures about a week ago but forgot to mention it. Check them out sometime.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know what? I had already checked and seen these new pictures BEFORE you had posted that they were there!
And yes, I know that you are not coming to the convention and I am very, very sorry that you are not. :( For I would dearly love to see you. Dearly, dearly love to see you. And I don't know about you visiting me in THAT city, for they have not returned any of my dh's phone calls in the last week. :(
2 comments:
You know what? I had already checked and seen these new pictures BEFORE you had posted that they were there!
And yes, I know that you are not coming to the convention and I am very, very sorry that you are not. :( For I would dearly love to see you. Dearly, dearly love to see you. And I don't know about you visiting me in THAT city, for they have not returned any of my dh's phone calls in the last week. :(
~Jo's boys
You obviously think your kids are cute.
I agree.
Post a Comment