Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Boys Paint, but is it with Daddy's coherent permission?

The boys made an airplane out of nails, wood, and masking tape. Of course it is not complete until it is painted, right? I think they waited until Mark was well into his Sunday-afternoon nap, awakened him enough to get him to grunt yes, and took that as permission to paint the thing.

Do you think they are wearing their grungiest clothing? Do you think they are using the children's tempura? If you guessed yes, then you just don't know my boys well. I finally mustered the courage to look out at them, and Bradford is dressed in what used to be a nice button-down shirt, Ben is in what used to be a nice, new T-shirt, and Nathaniel has on what used to be good jeans. They are using acrylic paints, which are impossible to get out of clothing. I shut the door and will let Mark deal with any repercussions when (if!) he awakens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Shutting the door and walking away... how funny! You make me laugh, girl.

By the way, thank you for nagging me about updating my blog. I've remodeled it and updated it and included pictures, too! I did the pictures because you have been doing pictures and I've been looking through your online photo album and thinking how cool it is that you've been doing it. Thank you for continuing to blog...

~Jo's Boys

http://josboys.typepad.com

:)

Anonymous said...

Nap? Me? Coherent? What?